Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Handmade Glass Beads

My friend Donna Young makes the most amazing glass beads.  I saw her last weekend and we made a swap. She received a necklace and I received some of her amazing beads.  She has a website.  Check it out.
                                                    http://www.beadonnawire.com/

 Here is a necklace a made with some of her beads.  Click on the picture to see the image more clearly.


                                                                   
                                                                  These are her beads.
 I also made this purple necklace.  I love the fringe chain.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used the fringe chain as a focal here! The whole of that necklace is harmonious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of that lilac one, but, I do like the turquoise piece as well :-D

    ReplyDelete