Monday, February 14, 2011

Art Bead Scene Feb. Challenge


This is my necklace for the February Art Bead Scene challenge.  I am happy with how it turned out.  It was fun to use beads that I wouldn't normally pick in order to match the theme of the challenge.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Hopefully this will increase the traffic at my blog and in my etsy shop. 
     The pendant is from The Classic Bead.  The clasp is from Green Girl Studios.  There are shell, wood, ceramic, pearl, and Lucite beads in this necklace.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

                                              This is the picture for the challenge.






 I
 This pendant was made by a very talented friend of mine.  It was on a plain leather cord and I decided to spice it up a little.
                                                             
                                                                   Hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I love the necklace you made for the ABS challenge - I found your blog from the flickr site. Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! I hope you come and visit my blog again. I'm trying to make it interesting and have useful links for beaders. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pieces are gorgeous!!!! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete