Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brimfield Fair





My friend Stephanie and I went to the Brimfield Fair today.  We took our kids and they were troopers.  It was extremely hot and humid.  As always Brimfield was a feast for the eyes.  I absolutely love it. 

 These ceramic hands were cool looking.  O.K. maybe a little creepy too.


I love how this vendor displayed his treasures.


 I purchased some beautiful pewter beads.



And a printer drawer to store some of my beads in.


When I got home I couldn't wait to make something with my new beads.  I think this bracelet turned out pretty well.  Let me know what you think.




Watch your thoughts, they become your words
Watch your words, they become your actions
Watch your actions, they become your habits
Watch your habits, they become your character
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Anonymous


This is a quote I saw on Kindovermatter.  Have a wonderful day!  And leave a comment if you like.  I would love it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the printer's drawer, what a find!
    Love the flowery green bracelet, beautiful!
    Looks like you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete