Saturday, January 29, 2011

New beads

     Yesterday I received a package in the mail from Soul of Somanya.  That is the bead company that my sister Heather told me about.  They help youth in Africa.  These beads are sooo beautiful. 






  Something you may not know about me is that I am a junker.  I love going into antique stores or consignment shops and combing through the treasures.  I have been keeping my eyes peeled for old buttons because I've been inspired by what other jewelry artists have created using buttons.  Look what I found.


 I made this necklace yesterday.  The handmade ceramic pendant is by Sandhra Lee on etsy.  I fell in love with it when I saw it.  It reminds me of spring. 



 I had to slip in this picture of Jack and Kate. 



This link will put a smile on your face!  Check it out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PyIVVKoWU

No comments:

Post a Comment